Sunday, August 21, 2011

Tempting Faith by Susan Mallery

Faith Newlin runs an animal sanctuary. She is keeping a rare pair of white tiger cubs. Colt Hollenbeck is getting over a gunshot wound and a mission he can't remember. His boss sends him to handle security at Faith's reserve. They are afraid that someone is going to try and steal the cubs. Colt admires the way Faith takes care of the animals and she uses the same technique on him to try and get him to open up to her. Little by little the memories return of Colt's mission. Now the only thing on his mind is keeping Faith and the animals safe.

This book was not such an easy read for me. I usually love Ms. Mallery's books but just had a hard time getting into this one. I won't say it's my favorite that she wrote because it's far from that. However, in the end the story was a good one. It just did not flow all that well for me.

No comments: