Sunday, August 21, 2011

Kiss of Midnight by Lara Adrian

Gabrielle Maxwell is an artist. She sells photographs that she has taken. One night she and some friends go to a club and later she witnesses a murder. She even takes pictures on her cellphone. The police, however, do not believe her. Lucan Thorne has vowed to kill any rogue vampires he can find. He goes to Gabrielle and get the photos on her phone to help identify the rogues. He does not tell her that he is a vampire or that she is a breedmate. When Gabrielle finds out about Lucan she does not want to have anything to do with him. But, she needs protection and Lucan is going to be the one to take care of her whether she likes it or not.

This book was ok. Very slow in parts to me and I didn't read it quite as fast as some others. In the end I did enjoy it but there was something lacking in it for me. I have a couple more in the series and I hope they are a little bit better.

No comments: