Sunday, August 21, 2011

All I Want for Christmas is a Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks

Toni Davis is trying to prove vampires are real. Her friend Sabrina was attached my Malcontent vampires and so was she. A good vamp saved her and now Toni is working as a daytime guard of the good guys. Ian MacPhie wants a true love and he wants her to be a vamp like him. As soon as Toni and Ian meet sparks fly and both vow to keep the other safe as they deal with Sabrina's uncle and the Malcontent vampires. Of course then they have to deal with her being a mortal woman and him a vampire.

This is the first book I have read by this author. I seem to be on a werewolf and vampire kick lately. But, I have to say that I really enjoyed this book. It made me want to read the others in this series and hopefully they will all be as good. Had to love the good vamps and hate the bad ones in this. Plus a shapeshifter was thrown in for good measure. Very good paranormal romance.

No comments: